Once you have logged in and are at the Windows Server Desktop:
- Click Start and Search for "Disk Management"
- Click on "Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions"
- You should see 3 partitions, the recovery partition, the Windows Primary partition, and the remaining unallocated space you purchased for your VPS/VDS. Right-click the Windows Primary Partition.
- Select "Extend Volume" and ensure the remaining disk space is selected.
- Press Next and then you are done.
If you need assistance with this, our support technicians are always available to assist with this and will do so at no extra charge!